W7100S2E is a highly integrated SoC in which ‘Serial to Ethernet’ application firmware is programmed. It comes with licensed networking firmware of WIZ107SR or WIZ108SR module, which is already deployed in millions of network devices.
- Highly integrated SoC in which “Serial to Ethernet” application firmware is programmed
- Provides market-proven ‘Serial to Ethernet’ firmware of WIZ107SR or WIZ108SR
- Includes MAC address
- Provides hardware reference design guide : Reference hardware schematic, Gerber files of WIZ107SR or WIZ108SR, Part list of WIZ107SR or WIZ108SR
- Supports firmware customization
- Software utilities for easy configuration : User friendly configuration tool program & its source code, WIZ VSP (Virtual COM port Program)
WIZ107SR & WIZ108SR User Manual V1.41
- Last Update: 2015.04.15
- The latest version of WIZ107SR firmware can be programmed in W7100-S2E chip
- The latest version of WIZ108SR firmware can be programmed in W7100-S2E chip.
WIZ107SR/ WIZ108SR Hardware Schematic
- WIZ107SR Hardware Schematic V1.4
- WIZ108SR Hardware Schematic V1.4
WIZ107SR /WIZ108SR Config Tool for Windows v22.214.171.124
- Last Update: 2013.11.07
- WIZ107SR/ WIZ108SR Config Tool Installation Package
- WIZ107SR/WIZ108SR Config Tool Source Code
Device Terminal Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2012.11.15
- Simple Configuration & Testing for WIZnet Serial to Ethernet Modules
WIZVSP Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2017. 04. 28
- Virtual Serial COM Port program: It can be used to change the device that is connected to the PC through the existing serial interface to control by the remote Ethernet network.
- If you agree with the End User License Agreement for WIZVSP, you will be able to download the program and get a registration key. When registering the product with license agreement, the MAC address of the product in use and the email address of the contact person are required.