WizFi310 offers a quick, easy, and cost-effective way for device and appliance manufacturers to add WiFi capabilities to their products. WizFi310 provides UART interfaces which enable connections to any embedded design utilizing an 8/16/32-bit microcontroller via simple AT commands.
WizFi310 is an ideal solution for organizations with limited or no WiFi or RF expertise, as it is not only reduces RF design time but also removes the burden on testing and certification. This allows customers to focus on their core application and product development .
WizFi310 is compliant with 802.11b/g/n.
- Single band 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi module
72.2Mbps receive PHY rate and 72.2Mbps transmit PHY rate using 20MHz bandwidth
150Mbps receive PHY rate and 150Mbps transmit PHY rate using 40MHz bandwidth
Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life.
Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration.
Serial Interface : UART
UART Max Baud : 921600 bps
Enough memory retention
Wi-Fi Security (WEP, WPA/WPA2PSK)
- OTA (Over The Air F/W Upgrading)
WizFi310 Block Diagram
WizFi310 Ordering Information
Materials in WIZwiki
- You can check and download the latest version of WizFi310 Datasheet
WizFi310 Programmer’s Guide
- This document provides programmers with all commands and explanations about WizFi310 control
- You can check the firmware update history and get the latest version of WizFi310 Firmware
WizFi310 Hardware Materials
- WizFi310-EVB Schematic
- WizFi310 External Pin Description