WIZ750SR is the compact sized serial to Ethernet module using W7500P,
WIZnet iMCU, cortex-M0. WIZ750SR is the protocol converter that transmits
the data sent by serial equipment as TCP/IP data type, and converts back
the TCP/IP data received through the network into serial data to transmit
back to a serial equipment.
It supports the serial interface of TTL, RS-232, RS-422/485.
- Serial to Ethernet Module based on W7500P
- RJ-45 mounted, Pin-header type module
- TTL, RS-232 Serial signals: TXD, RXD, RTS, CTS, GND (optional DSR,DTR) (TTL, RS-232 transceiver optionally built-in)
- RS-422/485 Serial signals: TXD+, TXD-, RXD+, RXD- (RS-422/485 transceiver optionally built-in)
- Support the configuration method of AT command & Configuration tool program
- Support password function for the security
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet & Max.230kbps serial speed
- Support WIZ VSP (Virtual Serial Port) program
- Dimension (mm) : 48(L) x 30 (W) x 18 (H)
- Input Voltage: 3.3V
- Max, Power Consumption: 110mA @ RS422 mode
- Operation Temperature: 0 ~ 70c
- RoHS, SVHC Compliant
* 3.3V LVTTL Serial interface
* RS-232 Serial interface
* RS-422/485 Serial interface
- You can check the hardware specification of WIZ750SR
- Last Update: 2016.04.28
WIZ750SR User’s Manual
- Last Update: 2016.07.28
WIZ750SR Software Download
- Last Update: 2016.07.29
WIZVSP Program for Windows
- Last Update: 2017.04.28
- WIZnet Virtual Serial Port: It can be used to change the device that is connected to the PC through the existing serial interface to control by the remote Ethernet network.
- When you agree to the End User License Agreement for WIZVSP on our website form, you will be able to download the program and get a registration key. When registering the product with license agreement, the MAC address of the product in use and the email address of the contact person are required.